IMPORTANT NOTES FOR DEBTORS
- PRO SE DEBTORS (DEBTORS WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY): PLEASE SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO THE TRUSTEE NO LATER THAN 10 DAYS BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED 341 MEETING DATE.
- YOU MAY USE E-MAIL CLICK HERE TO SEND E-MAIL
- YOU MAY FAX TO (954) 827-5881.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO EMAIL OR FAX, MAIL THE DOCUMENTS TO:
NICOLE TESTA MEHDIPOUR
UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEE
200 EAST BROWARD BLVD.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33301
- ATTORNEYS ONLY: No mailing or faxing of documents.
- All the required documentation must be received by the Trustee using TRUSTEECOLLABORATIVE NO LATER THAN 10 DAYS PRIOR to the First Meeting of Creditors. Click HERE to create an account.
Feel free to email the support group if you have any questions. Trustee Collaborative Support
- Remember to use the email account with which you file your cases. Retain the username and password you create to access your account in the future. If you would like to use a different email address for notifications of new case assignments, use the Settings option once you have created your account.
- Please bring the upload receipt to the 341 meeting for confirmation of the document upload.